General Rules for Pupils
1. Pupils must bring the School Calendar daily to school.
2. The school is not responsible for books, money etc. that are lost. The pupils must look after their own things.
3. It is not advisable for pupils to have money or other valuable articles (Gold, Materials) in their keeping.
4. Personal cleanliness and hygiene are greatly recommended to all.
5. Before every assembly, from the first warning of the bell there must be perfect silence in the school building and on the grounds. At the second bell the children must file up in silence for the assembly.
6. Pupils should maintain silence when going from the assembly to the class-rooms and when changing classes.
7. Any pupil coming late may not enter the class room unless she brings to the Teacher a note from the Principal.
8. All should be particularly careful not to throw any paper, peels etc. anywhere in the school premises.
9. No collection or gifts for any purpose whatsoever is to be started and no meeting, demonstration, party or picnic may be held without the previous sanction of the Principal.
10. Every pupil should endeavor to keep up to the high tone of the school by excelling in good manners, dress and deportment.
11. The speaking of English is enforced in the school and within the school premises.
12. All the pupils are expected to begin and close each session devoutly reciting the usual prayers.
13. Pupils are not allowed to leave the school premises during the working hours without the permission of the Headmistress.
14. No pupils will be excused from physical exercises without a Doctor's Certificate.
15. Pupils of the school are strictly forbidden to buy any thing from the street hawkers. No pupil should leave the school premises during the school hours or during the recess.
16. All the pupils are responsible to the School Authorities for their behaviors both in and outside the school. Hence misbehaviour in public streets and conveyances justifies dismissal.
17. All Applications of leave and notes of absence must be written by parents/guardians only in the School Calendar in the pages provided.
18. Pupils are not allowed to loiter about in the verandas of school during the class hours.
19. No pupil may leave the school premises during the working hours (including short recess) without a written application form of the parents/guardian and countersigned by the Headmistress.
20. Since the school gives a vacation of three weeks as Diwali holidays and one week for Christmas, no other leave will be granted except in case of illness when a Medical Certificate will have to be produced.
21. Mobiles, C.D., i-pods, Pen Drives, Music Player, Digital Camera and other such electronic items should not be brought to the school, if such goods are found with any child, it will be confiscated and will not be returned.
The school does not provide transport facility of any kind. Parents should arrange for the transport of their child. Kindly make enquiries and verify the documents of the vehicle, driver, presence of female attendant, fire extinguisher etc. Parents must be alert while boarding their child on the mode of transport. The School does not accept any responsibility with regards to transport facility arranged by the parents